PG Music Home
Posted By: Bernard Band in a box for Bozos - 02/25/20 05:14 AM
I have been using BiaB since 2007 and I remember I had some videos (I think 2 different, part one and two) titled BiaB for Bozos... It was explained how to build a song... Can these videos still be found somewhere in the net or in the safe of PG Music?
Bernard
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Band in a box for Bozos - 02/25/20 02:08 PM
Click +++ HERE +++

This quote is taken from a February, 2009 PG Music mailer:

Quote:
Band-in-a-Box for Bozos (and full instructions for all of us) Video Tutorials… only $29 per Volume or get both Volumes for $39

We don't think that anyone is a bozo for having fun with Band-in-a-Box, but we understand that there are lots of Band-in-a-Box users, new and old, who want in-depth instructions on all that there is to know about this powerful and versatile program. In these instructional videos we'll try to answer all of the questions we can think of, and we hope that you'll help out by letting us know what we've missed.

I've attached the mailer pdf file for anyone that wants to remember when.

Description: PG Music February 2009 Mailer
Attached File
PGMailer_Feb2009.pdf  (2 downloads)
Posted By: Bernard Re: Band in a box for Bozos - 02/25/20 02:19 PM
OK, thanks for the info, in the meantime I have checked that I have Vol2 (probably came with BiaB 2009), but not volume 1...
and sorry, I thought that these instructions had long fallen in the "public domain" (10 years!)and have no intention to invest 29$ in the thing... Rather keep the money for a Real Tracks options!
Bernard
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Band in a box for Bozos - 02/25/20 04:20 PM
I'd check with PG Music Sales. They may have a record when you received or purchased volume 2 and if you've had volume 1 in the past.
© PG Music Forums