PG Music Home
Can BBox truly be used when there's no other instrument or device at hand, or just how far can one take a given project this way? That's what I'd like the proposed video to deal with.

I'm especially looking at the issues of that (seemingly troublesome) "I'll know I have it when I hear it" chord finding/detecting scenario, but of course also any other note entering scenarios one still may have without any external devices.

And as always, if there already are existing videos regarding any "no other device" scenarios, regardless of the above specifications, I'd very much like to hear about them.
Hi Eddie,

+++ HERE +++ is a 3 minute 50 seconds PG Music video from 2016 that describes the Chord Builder feature. While the video uses Band-in-a-Box for Windows the feature works about the same in Band-in-a-Box for Mac. I've attached a screen shot of the BiaB for Mac Chord Builder screen below.

Description: 2020 Band-in-a-Box for Mac Chord Builder window.
Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
I know how that feature works... but ok, I guess that somewhat deals with an angle of the proposed topic so that goes into the bank, thanks.
© PG Music Forums