PG Music Home
Here is the second part of the forum series for those users who are new to forums! This video specifically goes over how to format your posts as well as how to respond to other people.

Why is the video tutorial playback disabled on the forum?

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Hi Jim, is it still not appearing properly for you? Here is a link to the youtube video: https://youtu.be/GSkP1hMSFaA
It wasn't for me either. Thanks for the link.

...Deb
This has been resolved - thank you for reporting it!!!

-Callie
Now the video is showing up as expected. Thanks for the quick response and the YouTube link.

Attached picture Clipboard01.jpg
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
Now the video is showing up as expected. Thanks for the quick response and the YouTube link.

It was all a matter of a youtube setting that needed to be adjusted under the youtube advanced settings, but thanks for letting us know! smile
Can you share the setting that resolved this? I moderate a Facebook group (Brazilian Jazz) and this happens but I don’t know how to advise posters to fix it. Thanks.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley
Can you share the setting that resolved this? I moderate a Facebook group (Brazilian Jazz) and this happens but I don’t know how to advise posters to fix it. Thanks.

Inside the settings of the Youtube video there is a checkbox for "Allow Embedding" that needs to be checked. smile
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

When you're uploading or editing your video, you can check your settings. They're typically a bit buried, so I attached some screenshots!

Attached picture utube1.png
Attached picture utube2.png
© PG Music Forums