PG Music Home
I want to know if it is possible to have the real tracks play a simplified version where you can have an instrument play in one special position. This mainly applies to instruments that mainly play chords such as guitar or piano. Sometimes, I just want the guitar part to stay in root position for most of the song to better fit the melody.
I believe wanting chord instruments to play root position is a different topic than Natural Arrangement. In other words, disabling Natural Arrangement will have no effect on whether you hear chords in root position. If you agree, perhaps rephrase your subject line in this thread.
I just had a similar discussion in the german forum. Try checking "Avoid transpositions in Real Tracks" in the song settings window. The tool tip states "since the guitar isn't transposed, it's a good setting while learning".

Maybe this helps to keep the guitar in root posion, when the real is played in root position.

Alex
A video on the most appropriate way to use natural arrangements and how they affect the performances would be welcomed.
© PG Music Forums