PG Music Home
Posted By: musocity MultiTab Picker - 01/30/23 10:13 PM
Getting the code into the Plugin will also let you have the Tabbed MultiPicker right in the Plugin.
Zoom++

It will be as easy as it is below:
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: MultiTab Picker - 02/15/24 01:28 AM
+1
I think it's an interesting idea.
It would also make sense to make MTP Library detachable and re-scalable.
I wonder how difficult it is to re-shell existing MTP to a modern adjustable skin, leaving the code / logic intact?
Posted By: musocity Re: MultiTab Picker - 02/17/24 03:28 AM
It could all work using the MTP in BBW4, but again that is more work that has to go into BBW4 and then it's Mac counterpart.
The PLUGIN programmer is always WAITING for the Delphi programming, it needs to bite the bullet cut loose from BBW4 as the same programming works on Win & Mac.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture BBVST-MTP-2.png
Posted By: musocity Re: MultiTab Picker - 02/18/24 02:29 AM
If everyone gets Biab when they buy the PLUGIN, rather than having to use BBW4 in the background and having to wait every time there is a function added to the PLUGIN for BBW4 to be modified you can just add the Transfer code that is now in BBW4 to the main Biab app.
This will instantly transfer any chords and un-muted or soloed tracks direct to the PLUGIN.
As I have said the PLUGIN needs to develop as a separate crossplatform product with crossplatform installers and the same media format. This will be released at the same time for Win/Mac, the user can install on Win or Mac or both, getting the same features at the same time, the saved SGU on one OS can be opened on the other OS with no missing RTs RDs or Styles.

Full Screen
[Linked Image]

Attached File
BB24-Send-Tracks-To-Plugin.png  (114 downloads)
© PG Music Forums