PG Music Home
No need for any additional commentary, it will just confuse me. Just copy and provide the requested input.

DAW Used (fill in blank) (-- --)
BIAB VST Performance (Pick One) 3- Works Fine 2) Gets the job done 1) Not working for me
or finally, enter N/A - If you Don't use it

I'll go first.

Reaper, 1
DAW Used: Cakewalk by BandLab (CbB)
BIAB VST Performance: 2) Gets the job done
DAW Used: Hardware Multi Track Recorders
BIAB VST Performance: 1) N/A - Don't use it
Posted By: MarioD Re: Please help with this simple User survey - 03/30/24 10:35 PM
Studio One Pro - NA
Reaper 2-3

still waiting for more fixes.....
Reaper - 3
Mixbus 32C - 3
reap version 2 or less (with bb/rb ie my song combo)
na
Posted By: mrgeeze Re: Please help with this simple User survey - 04/01/24 10:00 PM
logic pro, n/a
Originally Posted by DrDan
I'll go first.
Reaper, Not working for me
Well you got 7 responses so far though the PG forum has been pretty dead for some time, if it was a Reaper forum there would be 100's of responses.
Can you start a thread that users can post their issues, you go first.
Cakewalk by BandLab
N/A
Originally Posted by musocity
Well you got 7 responses so far though the PG forum has been pretty dead for some time, if it was a Reaper forum there would be 100's of responses.

Dan, this might get much better attention in the Off-Topic forum. I don't normally ever visit this particular forum page, as I don't use the VST plug in. I only stumbled upon it here by accident.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Please help with this simple User survey - 04/04/24 01:24 AM
bump. I want to keep this on top for a few more days. Then I will close it.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Please help with this simple User survey - 04/06/24 02:05 PM
Survey is officially Closed. The findings, combined with some private messages, support the initial hypothesis. But, I will let you drawn your own conclusions.
Originally Posted by DrDan
Survey is officially Closed. The findings, combined with some private messages, support the initial hypothesis. But, I will let you drawn your own conclusions.
What is the initial hypothesis? It's not stated anywhere in the thread.
What I found was that out of 9 responses, 4 people use it, 5 don't use the VST at all (more than half), and only one gave it a definite 'Works Fine'.
Maybe do a survey down the local shopping mall or out on the street, there maybe more users there ?
I think because of the many issue most users don't bother with it if you can simply drag the tracks from the main Biab app into your DAW.
I have been trying very hard to get it made into an all in one, instant generate, play direct EZBBvst but it's very slow as it still relies on the old BBW4 running in the background that takes ages to get programmed for the JUCE vst.
THIS IS THE MAIN ISSUE WITH THE PLUGIN
am I wrong ?
EZDrummer was released and just worked from the get go.
EZD just has a single app.exe standalone or a vst.dll that accesses the Midi Drums library on the hard drive.
© PG Music Forums