PG Music Home
Hi folks.

I have delayed using VST because of numerous issues until last update. Decided to give it a try today.
I opened previously saved in BIAB SGU file. It did not retain shots, holds, breaks etc...
I am having a difficult time understanding the purpose of this.

My main intention for this plugin was to generate versions of tracks on demand in DAW, so I do not have to open/close programs. A convenience.

Is that something in works or I am out of luck? There is absolutely no use of the VST for me, if it does not retain core arrangement data from BIAB...

Please let me know.
Thank you.
bump?

Hmmm since this was not answered, just curious... Is this not important question for users?

For some reason, I thought this was one of the primal uses of this VST... To use previously saved arrangements in BIAB to easily generate tracks on demand and import them to DAW without having opening/closing programs.

Maybe I was wrong about my expectations.
Ya, this would be important to me. I can't say I have read anywhere which confirms or denies that this specific feature will be included? There is a thread here that says the next version releases tomorrow on Christmas eve.
I just sent that bug in. So hopefully we'll get there soon.
Will bump this, to see if anyone from the staff can comment on this.
Thank you.
And PGM has not as yet commented on weather or not shots and holds will be included in the BB-VSTi.

Currently the only thing not implemented is the plugin loading shots from previously saved BB songs. That will be implemented very soon

Already implemented is everything else about rests, shots, holds,
- you can type them in and it saves with your DAW project
- if you save as a BB file the shots are saved in it
- the shots etc. generate with the arrangements

I was a bit scared that so few people mentioned this and replied to this topic. To me, retaining core features of arrangement from BIAB --to--> VST is #1 issue.

Best regards,
Misha.
© PG Music Forums