PG Music Home
Posted By: Plektrist No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/01/19 02:22 AM
Hi there,

I've made a backing track for a choral arrangement of "One more night" by Phil Collins in BBW 2019.
Everything works fine, but the DAW plugin don't accept the anticipated notes on beat 3.
Generally no input of carets is possible in the plugin.
Any ideas?

Klaus
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/04/19 01:42 PM
The DAW plugin is not really designed for complicated arrangements but rather for basic track creation to add tracks to a project. To create a choral arrangement for a specific song I would start with a midi version and work from there.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/04/19 01:43 PM
http://www.midi-karaoke.info/20fa8335.html
Posted By: Plektrist Re: No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/05/19 04:47 AM
Hi,

thanks for your reply. May be you misunderstood my question (my bad english!).
My arrangement of the song contains no melody, only chords, but a lot of pushs (like "^^C").
The problem is, in the DAW plugin the pushs are missing. Obviously it's not possible in the
plugin to type in or import a pushed chord! Specially the input of a "^" is not possible.

I hope, I've found a better description for the problem.

(Generally, the arrangement of "One more night" with realstyle _SJAZZBL.STY sounds great in BBW)

Klaus
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/05/19 09:38 AM
I got it thanks I will tinker with that a bit later and let you know what I find
Posted By: bgsguitar Re: No anticipated notes in DAW plugin - 05/23/19 02:51 AM
Same issue here. I cannot add the push symbol ^ in the plugin. The stops and holds, (adding a period after the chord) work fine. But I am unable to add a caret.
This is very important to be able to have chord changes on the 'and' of beat 4, for instance.

Thanks,
Bob
© PG Music Forums