PG Music Home
I did a new install of BIAB 2019 Audiophile edition (new user)
And am having a real hard time getting the BIAB plug in in pro tools and Cubase working

Both AAX and/or VST plug ins load in Pro Tools or Cubase but will not load any styles or open a file/song I had created already in BIAB...
The interface loads and resizes, closes ok etc. and pro tools and cubase themselves still function... so not completely crashing.
But again, none of the functions seem to work so kind of useless at the moment!!

I did try checking the preferences/folders for the plug in and they see to match the stand alone - and stand alone band in a box is working for style picking and loading etc.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Hopefully this is a relatively easy and possible fix.

Thanks.
Jim
So you have the latest Plugin ver 1.14.2
If you get the Task manager up and see if bbw4.exe runs when you click on Select a style in the Plugin, as the Plugin uses bbw4.exe that runs silently in the background to generate up the tracks to the local folder.
You can try start manually bb\bbw4.exe
The main Biab application is working correctly.
Are you running BB from the Audiophile drive or the main C:\
Is the Plugin's Preferences folders set to C:\ or the Audiophile drive ?

https://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.plugin.htm
Thanks very much for the response! It actually helped lead to the solution on this... I noticed in Task manager that the plug in in pro tools was opening 32bit, So I did a complete uninstall, reinstall and updated all elements and it seems to be working now. Once again, appreciate the heads up on that!

Best.
JT
Great you have it going. The Plugin will be updated soon with more fixes and features to make it work even better.
Cool, thanks again and looking forward to updates and new features... I already have a features 'wish list' going. It seems like PG may be pretty cool about listening to users? Always refreshing when a company does that!

Best.
JT
© PG Music Forums