PG Music Home
It took me a very long time to notice to see that I have to select a track so it is being played without being in sync mode *. The reason being that the contrast of slightly darker grey on a but lighter grey is hardly recognizable. But hey, better go and get some new glasses...

Anyway, now that I know that I am stuck with using ctrl-click or shift-click to get every single track playing. And it doesn't feel right in a DAW context to do it this way. When hitting play I expect to hear all tracks that are not muted ** or all tracks that are soloed.

As for me I can do without the master track. It gets in my way (see above why).

Masi

* That I have to double click a button that's used for a completely unrelated function is a very questionable and complete unintuitive UI decision. I do have a very strong opinion on that one. At least add the option could be doubled in the context menu if it doesn't get its own button.

** I learned that I cannot mute a track with a right click. But why do I still have to select it to hear it if it's not muted? So many questions. It may not come as a suprise that I eithe want a mute-button or an entry in the context menu.
Thanks Masi! We are currently discussing ideas for improving the track table in the plugin so that it functions more as a traditional mixer. I agree with the points you've made but this requires making some major changes to the UI and general plugin functionality so please continue to be patient as we work out the details. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
I am aware that suggestions to change aspect of a program is something easier said than done.

Now that I know how the plugin works I am content for my own work. But I appreciate that you are considering user feedback.

Masi
© PG Music Forums