PG Music Home
I created backing tracks for a song in BIAB, dragged the files to GarageBand, and, after fine-tuning attempted to send a wave file to open in BIAB. With other songs created recently, I "normally" would mute the BIAB tracks in the mixer window and play along on my keyboard or horns. Now,I get the following error message:

"There was an error converting /volumes/Band-in-a-Box UltraPAK/applications/Band-in-a-Box/data/TEMPMAIN.WAV to Wave format. The error is: 200334207.

So, none of the garageband enhancements are available when I attempt to hear them in BIAB. Way over my head; help please. Thanks in advance.
Just a guess from a Windows user so take it with a grain of salt. Try exporting your audio in AIF format instead of WAV.

Wave is a native file format while AIF is a native Mac file format. Band-in-a-Box for Mac and the Mac operating system may not have the core functions required to create and export a WAV audio file. However, both Band-in-a-Box for Windows and Band-in-a-Box for Mac can read WAV and AIF audio files but I don't know if that is a program or operating system supported function.
Hi Laurasdad, you might have better luck posting this in the Band-in-a-Box Mac forum instead of here in the Band-in-a-Box Windows DAW Plugin forum.
© PG Music Forums