PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline Channel Sends v3 Plugin - 11/29/20 06:20 AM
I have track 1 stereo mix of song set to Stereo ch 1-2
and Direct Input Multiriff tracks are all set to Mono ch 3
Set the BB Plugin track to 16 channels
create a send on ch 3 to the Amplitube track

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfhpeaynjmpwloy/BBvst-Reaper-Send-Channels.mp4?dl=0
Posted By: nonchai Re: Channel Sends v3 Plugin - 05/28/21 09:52 AM
Is there a way to have the plugin default to separate outputs ?

I'm going to be using this plugin in multi-out mode ( ie each BIAB instrument gets its own separate audio track in my DAW for any project or loaded BIAB song instead of just a stereo mix. So its a chore to have to always manually set each instrument to channels 3-4, 5-6.7-8 and so on.

Kontakt has buttons that allow you to quickly do the typical kids of channel allocations one uses when routing multiple audio outputs.
Posted By: nonchai Re: Channel Sends v3 Plugin - 06/08/21 10:58 AM
Now we have channel audio sends in V3 plugin it would be really great to have option to default to separate output channel outs instead of stereo mix feed.

This would including to defaulting to multi-outs whenever ANY BIAB song gets opened up, not just for new projects.

This is particularly essential if one wants to create templates in one's DAW for example.
Posted By: Adar - PG Music Re: Channel Sends v3 Plugin - 06/10/21 07:26 PM
Thanks nonchai, I have added an option in the Preferences dialog to "Separate audio output channels" which when enabled will put each track on a separate output channel by default. Please give this a test with the next release build and let me know if there are any issues. I appreciate all the great feedback!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Channel Sends v3 Plugin - 06/11/21 12:32 PM
Had not given much input on this since I don't really understand what is needed/requested here. But I guess I am going to find out... crazy
© PG Music Forums