PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix Must end be longer each time? - 09/14/21 12:13 PM
The end must be set longer each time, otherwise there will be a problem later and it will be blank.
For example, C F G C (1 2 3 4)
Then I set the end to 5 or 6, so that the exported wav can become a loop
If my end is set to 4, there will be no sound at the last point. Is this normal?
I'm a novice. I don't understand a lot. I'm only going to use VST grin
Posted By: DrDan Re: Must end be longer each time? - 09/14/21 01:07 PM
A couple things for a Scaler guy who is new to BIAB to keep in mind (just my thoughts)

BIAB and the BIAB-VST likes to work with full song structures. So by default will add the intro, chorus and ending to any chord structure you input. The VST has an option not to add intro and ending.

Currently only one insert of the BIAB-VST is permitted in your DAW. They are working on permitting multiple inserts (similar to Scaler), but not there yet.

Workflow with BIAB and the BIAB-VST is always critical. There may be multiple ways to do the same thing, but only one way to do exactly what you want. You have to experiment.

Best to get the audio and midi tracks generated by BIAB or BIAB-VST D&D'ed into you DAW track as soon as possible. For example working with loops, do the slicing and dicing in the DAW. Just let BIAB do what it does best (creating audio and midi tracks). As a new guy, you will be happier if you do any editing or major arrangements in the DAW.

Just my 2Cents. Good luck.
Posted By: swingbabymix Re: Must end be longer each time? - 09/15/21 01:07 AM
thank you. I'm just editing in Daw now.
I think there is a better way. Everything has just begun, and success is not far ahead
All this is wonderful. I'm glad to be here
Posted By: DrDan Re: Must end be longer each time? - 09/16/21 06:58 PM
Originally Posted By: swingbabymix
... I'm glad to be here

Ya, me too! grin
© PG Music Forums