PG Music Home
Posted By: bishy barnaby BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 01/12/23 05:00 PM
Whilst the whole 68 bars work fine in the main BiaB application, in the plugin in Reason, the drums think the song has ended at bar 32.

Other songs are fine. Removed the ending tag and then the drums stopped 2 bars earlier. Changed styles and also copy pasted the chords into a new song: still the same frown
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 01/12/23 05:19 PM
What is the version number of the plugin? The version number is displayed in the bottom, left corner of the plugin.

Are you using the VST2 or VST3 version of the plugin?

Last, it may be relevant to know what version of Reason are you using.
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay..

biab plugin version 5.0.2

i can't see whether vst2 or vst3: it's the one reason loaded and I don't think it can use VST3's can it?

Reason version 11.3.6d3
Posted By: DrDan Re: BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 01/25/23 12:10 PM
This has been reported by others. Can you tell us exactly what Real Drums is problematic for you?
Posted By: musocity Re: BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 01/25/23 02:27 PM
There is a version 5.0.9 you can try.
Is the chord sheet unfolded.
You can drag the Drums track name from the main BiaB application directly onto the Drums track in the Plugin. If you want it dry, flat, center drag it to the "+" in Drop station.
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 01/27/23 01:14 AM
They have been made aware of this problem. It will be fixed.

I have the BBPlugin v5.1.4 which solved the issues with the plugin starting two bars late.
You may have to ask PGMusic for a copy as I don't think it's available on the website.
Brian
The realdrums are JazzTerryClarke01 sticks but they work fine on other stlyes.

The style is JAZZETC.STY
Thanks for that smile

Yes chord sheet unfolded
Posted By: DrDan Re: BiaB plugin in Reason: drums end early - 02/07/23 01:56 PM
Unfortunately, there have been no updates to address. This affects multiple styles.
© PG Music Forums