PG Music Home
I recently upgraded to the 2020 version of BIAB for Mac (from version 2019). I was really hoping that the 2020 plug-in would allow you to edit chords. That’s really the only reason I bought the 2020 version, only to find out that they added pretty much everything but that. Chord editing is such a key feature, I’m not sure why they didn’t put that in first. Almost every song has holds, rests or pushes. I’m really hoping that this feature comes out soon, otherwise I really wasted a lot of money on this last upgrade.

PGMusic, PLEASE add this function. As it stands, I still cannot use the VST plugin because all of the songs I produce have these very important musical attributes.

I would happily be a Beta tester.

Thank you in advance.

J-studio
Thanks for the feedback J-studio. Although we have not added the chord settings dialog to the plugin, most of the chord settings can be manually entered into the plugin. For instance, you can add a hold (Am...), rest (Am.), shot (Am.), push 1/16 (^^Am), push 1/8 (^Am), and if, for example, you'd like to exclude the drums from a hold, you can add a "d" (Am...d) and the drums will not adhere to the hold. If there is a particular function that you need which is not available in the plugin, please let us know and we can look at adding that function. Hope this helps!
Adar

Thank you very much for that reply. I was not aware those functions were available from a command line. I’ll see if I can find the manual on-line and print out that section just to make sure I fully understand the syntax.

Thanks Again.

J-Studio
© PG Music Forums