PG Music Home
Ever since the new DAW plugin (Ver 4) was released, it has never worked properly. always crashing, sometimes without notice, FL Studio would crash and disappear from the screen. Being quite a major issue with the program, I would have thought I would see a definite (fix!) in the latest update. But alas, no mentioned of such. I have been reading through the forum to see if there were any workaround, or maybe I may be missing something. There are a few other DAWs having the same problem. What is the point of fixing everything but the most important issue of the plugin, if I do not get to enjoy all the new benefits being offered? The latest plugin has not made things better for me!.... I am afraid. So please, those in the know!.....When will this issue be addressed, so that I may continue to enjoy this wonderful software forever?
FL studio still crashing.

having tried (Unsuccessfully) the DAW Plugin 4.5.33 (since 4.5.10). It is still very much problematic when in use.

1. still randomly crashes specially after one or two generations of
tracks.
2. Does not save the changes made to your projects.
3. cannot load new files created in the standalone version.
4. Fl Studio will shut down after pressing generate. or fail to
generate after second attempt
Originally Posted By: Robert1752
FL studio still crashing.

having tried (Unsuccessfully) the DAW Plugin 4.5.33 (since 4.5.10). It is still very much problematic when in use.

1. still randomly crashes specially after one or two generations of
tracks.
2. Does not save the changes made to your projects.
3. cannot load new files created in the standalone version.
4. Fl Studio will shut down after pressing generate. or fail to
generate after second attempt

Same problem still here too. However, lately some progress:
I am now able to generate the Daw Plugin tracks and transfer them over to FL Studio playlist. When I start to play the transfered playlist tracks ( with the DAW Plugin still open, in order to see the chords and song structure) I get the error message from FL Studio to shut down.
BUT, if I close the BIAB DAW Plugin I am able to continue with FL Studio without problems ( so far).
Could this have something to do with the graphic card? Mine NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060.
If you are having crashing issues you can try it in KV Element
load element as a vst3 plugin then drag and drop the BBPlugin into it or select from the list, hook the in/out up then click the EXT top left to sync it.
This fixed all the crash problems I was having in Reaper, so I think it is worth a try.

KV Element with BBPlugin:

© PG Music Forums