PG Music Home
Posted By: Ryszard Polish stuff (rzeczy polskie) - 05/15/08 10:16 AM
Tu jest coś który pisałem w forum "Off Topic" po angielsku. Jeżeli nie możecie to czytac, może mogę wytłumaczyć. Chciałbym korespondować(?) z muzykantami polskimi. Przeslać PM, ale prawdopodobnie po angielsku! Pamiętam niedużo język Polski, ale nie mam słowniku. Dziękuję! R.

For them as don't know, "Ryszard" is the Polish spelling of Richard. (The French pronunciation works fine.) My father's family came from what is now Poland--it was then part of the Russian Empire--in 1889-90. I have always had an intense interest in the people and area, and even studied Polish while in the Army, graduating with honors from the Defense Language Institute in 1973. So you'll forgive my returning to a subject mentioned previously, just because of its origin.

I posted a link to REK Guitars after watching an Adam Fulara video on YouTube. Two days later, I went back to the Gallery. There have been several changes. Adam has had another guitar built, the "Portato III", which looks bizarre until you see it in his lap.

The woodwork on everything is imaginative, intricate and flawless. Most of their necks are through-body, but the hardware on their bolt-ons is massive. Every instrument is unique and, within the bounds of the customers' taste, gorgeous. I don't know if Poland's belonging to the EU would make a difference in their pricing, but the exchange rate used to be incredibly favorable to the West. If I was going to have a custom axe built, this is the first place I would look.

Smacznego (tasty)!

R.
Posted By: sebiwan Re: Polish stuff (rzeczy polskie) - 06/18/08 09:56 PM
Welcome on polish forum Band in a Box ! ! !
Posted By: sebiwan Re: Polish stuff (rzeczy polskie) - 06/18/08 09:58 PM
Ryszard!

Witamy Cie na polskim forum Band in a box. Zapraszamy do konwersacji na temat ciekawostek, obslugi, nowosci, doswiadczen i wszystkiego co zwiazane z Band in a box!

© PG Music Forums