PG Music Home
Hi,

I would like to see a seperate forum for the iPad, iPhone, iTouch App so users can exchange solutions to problems.

Thanks

Michee
I agree and have asked for this before.
There are so many apps available for any of the above hardware choices, especially if loaded with 4.0, or above. And I seem to find new ones, almost everyday, pointed directly at musicians, from pro to entry-level!

I really believe it would turn out to be the most active forum, especially if we could broaden the scope, to include all the portable hardware on the horizon, with the potential of making Peter and stockholders very rich men. Certainly on MY wishlist is a REAL BAND clone with full midi capability...syncing with both PC Windows users and Mac users, which should be growing by leaps and bounds.

+1

and a few of the good posts about this as stickies.
I'm not sure where to post this but I just can't believe something as delete and insert bars are not something that can be done on the iPad app. I called and spoke to tech support thinking I must just be missing something. But I was told it can't be done. So I would like to request that feature
Thank you
Maria
I second the motion to have a separate I/Pad/Pod/Phone forum. I'm having lots of difficulty getting my BAIB App to work reliably and there's no place to search for and to post questions about BAIB-Ipod app.
Count me in on the request for a separate I/Pad/Pod/Phone forum. I am excited just thinking of the potential that exists with my IPhone 4S in regard to the future things that I can imagine that PGM is planning for these gizmos.

Cecil
© PG Music Forums