PG Music Home
Posted By: jazrwanab Guitar Master Class is needed for Mac - 03/26/12 06:01 PM
Guitar Master class is needed for Mac!! 1; 2; 101 must licks & Essential Jazz Guitar Vol. 1 - High & Low Comping. I've had it with windows 7 harddrives later I switched to Mac, only my favorite programs don't run! riversideguitarlessons.com
Yes, I agree completely! I really wanted to do the guitar master class but can't because I don't do Windows. Please do consider this PG Music folks.
Posted By: BBB Re: Guitar Master Class is needed for Mac - 03/18/17 02:21 PM
In case you are not aware you can partition your Mac hard drive so half of it is Windows boot camp is the easiest way to do this.

Or keep a Windows computer around and get windows 10

Also if you do not have jazz guitar essentials volume 3 I think it's called. 20 tunes is the name of it.

Make sure to get it. Every one of these guitar volumes created by Oliver Gannon are probably the best instruction available for jazz guitar, sure wish Oliver would do more!
Originally Posted By: BBB
In case you are not aware you can partition your Mac hard drive so half of it is Windows boot camp is the easiest way to do this.

Also if you do not have jazz guitar essentials volume 3 I think it's called. 20 tunes is the name of it.

Make sure to get it. Every one of these guitar volumes created by Oliver Gannon are probably the best instruction available for jazz guitar, sure wish Oliver would do more!

You do realise that if you do use boot camp on a mac, it becomes a windows comput and if you get a virus you are screwed.
Posted By: Icelander Re: Guitar Master Class is needed for Mac - 04/04/17 04:01 PM
Originally Posted By: BBB

Every time I see 'advices' along these lines around here (which happens a lot), it makes me think of THIS:

© PG Music Forums