PG Music Home
Posted By: Israel D Olivieri Jazz Pianist Old Version - 04/11/12 05:20 PM
Is there an upgrade for the Jazz Pianist 32 bit version?
Im using now Windows 7 and cant run the Jazz Pianist. I also own The Pianist (Classic Music)and have the same problem. I would like to know is there is an upgrade price for the new Jazz Pianist and if there is a Pianist (Classical Music) for WIndows 7.
Also is there another way to put those apps to work in Windows 7 with no need of Virtual OS.

Thanks
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 04/21/12 02:53 PM
+1 Would like to see a re-issue of the old Jazz Pianist. Later, Ray
Posted By: stevesteinberg Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 05/11/12 11:40 AM
I just crashed an XP that was doing the classical Pianist and Power Tracks Pro and Guitarist beautifully so I have "graduated" to Windows 7 which we all now know wont deal with these old Atari (yes Atari!) programs, BUT! I have backups of all the Pianist 1&2 Midi files, but I only have track numbers, not the names of the composers and pieces. Many are easily identifiable but many others are not. Does anyone know of how I can get the names of the various tracks in Pianist 1&2? I am going to raise the question with PG Music Support but I am willing to bet the answer will be Sorry....
Posted By: stevesteinberg Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 05/11/12 11:45 AM
I think I answered this but can't find my answer. I have backups of the Classical Pianist 1&2 Midi files but only track numbers, no names. Does anyone have the actual names of these files in an ms word or ascii file they could upload? Would love to have it!
Posted By: hastoy Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 04/30/16 11:38 AM
Hi Steve, could you find that titles list for The Classical Pianist ? I'm looking for the same. Thanks smile Guillaume
Posted By: RickyGuitarman Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 05/21/16 06:33 AM
yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?
Posted By: raymb1 Re: Jazz Pianist Old Version - 10/28/17 09:52 PM
Originally Posted By: RickyGuitarman
yeap same here, i'm looking for the old version from i guess it was '95?

+1
© PG Music Forums