PG Music Home
Posted By: Ryszard Mobile website and/or forums? - 06/29/14 02:23 PM
Or even a PG Music app? Written from my iPhone. You get the picture. cool
Posted By: cchallum Re: Mobile website and/or forums? - 06/30/14 05:00 PM
+1 Any such thing would be great.....I use the iPhone BIAB app all the time. I welcome the suggestion here!!!
cchallum
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Mobile website and/or forums? - 07/26/14 11:29 PM
+1 on both points. Good observation.

I can see from an end user point of view where it might be difficult for a new app user to decide where is the best place in the forum to post a question or comment.

Glance through the website and you would quickly get the feeling current apps are orphan products. They are not even listed under the "Other Software" tab.

Android and IOS apps have users, feature requirements and challenges distinct and unique from other PG Music products. As things progress with tablets and smartphones getting more power and operating systems becoming more audio friendly, there may come a time when more new users will be introduced to PG Music by purchasing an app than the more mature products.
Posted By: Ryszard Re: Mobile website and/or forums? - 07/31/14 07:50 AM
When I said "PG Music app," I meant something akin to a news channel or Facebook (although far less complex). A mobile web page would serve as well. An actual music app would be nice, although with my iPhone 4 and iOS 6.x I probably wouldn't be able to use it.

R.
© PG Music Forums