PG Music Home
Posted By: Bass Thumper Reply Indicator - 12/26/22 04:12 PM
I'm not sure if this has been suggested before but it sure would be nice if the forum software could clearly indicate if you have replied to a posting or not. For example, with so many songs being presented in the Showcase it's easy to forget if one replied to a post or not. So in this case you have to enter the thread and scroll down (sometimes several pages) to see if you replied or not.

Perhaps the color of the title could change to green or a checkmark placed next to the title could indicate that you've replied to the post?

Just a thought . . .
Posted By: MarioD Re: Reply Indicator - 12/26/22 05:18 PM
There is an indicator. It is a colored folder with a dot on the left of the song title.
Posted By: Bass Thumper Re: Reply Indicator - 12/26/22 06:22 PM
Originally Posted By: MarioD
There is an indicator. It is a colored folder with a dot on the left of the song title.

Is this the folder you are talking about? If so, there is no dot or other indicator that says I replied.

This is your "The Star in the Sky" thread and as you can see I replied to it.

Is this feature working on your computer?
Any idea why it's not working on mine?

--Steve

Attached picture Screenshot 52.jpg
Posted By: MarioD Re: Reply Indicator - 12/27/22 11:37 AM
As you can see I do have those dots.

Why it doesn't work on your system I don't know. Maybe there is an option somewhere either in BiaB or the site.

Attached picture User Showcase - PG Music Forums — Mozilla Firefox 2022-12-27 09.33.04.jpg
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Reply Indicator - 12/28/22 12:24 PM
To try to diagnose this, could you each post the name of the browser you use?

I have the indicator now on my iPhone running Safari.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Reply Indicator - 01/16/23 08:29 PM
Your screenshot is the "Latest Topics" screen and there isn't an indicator there. I might be able to add one, will look into it.

The indicator IS on the main forum topic view as shown in MarioD's screenshot.
© PG Music Forums