PG Music Home
when I try to adjust velocity or expand a track I get a double headed curser after adjustment and then it will not unlock and go back to a regular curser like it is linked to the adjustment I made. any idea what is going on?
Are you using a laptop with a built-in mouse or trackpad? That happens to me when I accidentally drag a finger across my laptop's trackpad and it thinks I'm trying to perform a click and move, or highlight or some other function. When this occurs I move the cursor to some area of the screen where the browser is not expecting me to click. Then I left click until the mouse driver decides to release.

You can adjust the trackpad sensitivity settings so this doesn't happen as often. You can also minimize the side borders of the trackpad to eliminate the mouse scroll feature as it also cause the mouse cursor to stick sometimes.
Actually, I am using a desk top -no track pad. I think it is a problem with Powertracks as the curser goes back to a regular arrow if I move it out of the powertracks window. I use to get the "hand" pointer when I tried to change velocity or reverb, etc. on a track. I don't know where this double headed arrow came from. I will look into my mouse settings...
© PG Music Forums