PG Music Home
Hello all,

I am using the Pianoteq VSTi plug in with PT and I could only hear the sounds upon play back after recording. When I play, data is going in (blue notes light up) but I cannot hear what I am playing. I am using the Kawai VPC1 controller and I select its driver for both in and out. I appreciate immensely for all the help. Thanks DP
Hi daiphan.

To hear what you're playing in real time you need to be using ASIO audio drivers. If you need more info on this get back to us.

You also need to go to the menu OPTIONS - MIDI THRU and make sure you've ticked the box to enable it.

That should do it.

ROG.
Originally Posted By: ROG
Hi daiphan.

To hear what you're playing in real time you need to be using ASIO audio drivers. If you need more info on this get back to us.

You also need to go to the menu OPTIONS - MIDI THRU and make sure you've ticked the box to enable it.

That should do it.

ROG.

Greetings,

I do have the ASIO driver because when I open up the Pianoteq program on its own, the AISO4ALL driver opens up. I can hear playing and play back after recording on its one track sequencer. However, with PT and Pianoteq as plug in, only play back is heard. I checked the MIDI thru and it is on. Dai
Hi Dai.

You need to check that the ASIO drivers have been recognized by PowerTracks.

Go to OPTIONS - PREFERENCES - AUDIO and make sure it says ASIO in the display box at the top. Click the DRIVERS button and check which drivers are selected.

If that's all OK, then give us some details on how you're selecting and using the plugin. There might be something wrong there.

ROG.
Hi Dai.

You need to check that the ASIO drivers have been recognized by PowerTracks.

Go to OPTIONS - PREFERENCES - AUDIO and make sure it says ASIO in the display box at the top. Click the DRIVERS button and check which drivers are selected.

If that's all OK, then give us some details on how you're selecting and using the plugin. There might be something wrong there.

ROG.

Hi ROG,

Yes!!! I did what you suggested and I now can hear both in real time and play back. I am going to do a recording to make sure everything is OK before I tackle the Tyros 4 issues. Thanks!!! Dai
Dai - glad we got it sorted.

Feel free to ask if you need more help at any time.

ROG.
Dai - glad we got it sorted.

Feel free to ask if you need more help at any time.

ROG.

Hi,

I hope you have the Yamaha Tyros 4 because I am having some issues as noted on my other thread. Dai
© PG Music Forums