PG Music Home
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is here! PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 includes many new features and enhancements:

Windows Audio (WASAPI) driver support. This allows for low latency audio recording/playback without requiring ASIO. Note that this supports 1 stereo input plus 1 stereo output at a time. For multiple inputs/outputs, you should continue to use either MME or ASIO.

ABC Notation format support. You can save a track of notation in a popular ASCII text format to import into other programs, or you can paste this format into a user forum as a way of sending the track (usually the melody and chord symbols) to other users without having to attach a file.

The built-in Audio Chord Wizard detection in the Chords window automatically detects the chords of the song, based on the audio data from all non-muted audio tracks. This works similar to the standalone Audio Chord Wizard, except that it uses the current bar lines of the existing song.

Notation Enhancements:

• X/8 time signature support. This is a special method of displaying 6/8, 9/8, or 12/8 time signatures in the Notation window.
  • The Duplicate previous chord in notation right-click menu lets you quickly duplicate the previous chord (group of notes on same peg) without having to reenter it.
  • Delete highlighted notes in notation right-click menu lets you delete all highlighted notes.
  • Delete all notes on this peg in notation right-click menu lets you delete all notes on the nearest peg that was clicked on.
  • You can now enter Section Numbers. Previously, you could enter letters (A-Z) only, but now you can also enter numbers (1-9).

...a full list of the new features in PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is available at http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.features.htm

http://www.pgmusic.com/powertracks.htm
Posted By: jford Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! - 02/22/18 10:52 AM
I just noticed that other than in the "Other News" section sidebar on the main PGMusic web page, there is no mention at all about PowerTracks 2018 availability.
Originally Posted By: jford
I just noticed that other than in the "Other News" section sidebar on the main PGMusic web page, there is no mention at all about PowerTracks 2018 availability.

There sure is! These get 'pushed' down as new entries are made - but right now (this very second) I'm seeing it list as the fifth entry within the "Other News" section. The full list for this section at the time of my post is:

NEW Introducing... RealTracks Artists David Wise & Shelly Justice!
YouTube Find - How To Play SLOW A7 BLUES Guitar Solo With 4 NOTES
A Little Bit Of Me Music Video!
RealBand 2018 Build 5 Update Available!
PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here!
More news
Posted By: jford Re: PowerTracks Pro Audio 2018 is Here! - 02/22/18 05:04 PM
No, my point was, there is no home page announcement of "PowerTracks Pro 2018 Is Here", like there is for BIAB 2018 for Windows and BIAB 2017 for Mac, with a nice image to draw your eyes and links. Other than the little mention the "other news" sidebar section (which is where I saw it, as I indicated in my original post), it's pretty easy to miss.
Ahhhh! I missed the other "Other" mention... whoops!
© PG Music Forums