PG Music Home
Posted By: Bernier Using Line 6 FBV Control - 12/06/18 10:51 AM
Not sure if anyone will have an answer, but here goes.
I have pod farm 2 software and audio hardware. I recently bought a Line 6 FBV MKII Control footswitch. It has 4 programmable footswitchs on it. I am trying to,program it to just turn on and off distortion, whIch I have set up in the pod farm software. The manual so so technical I am totally lost... Any suggestions?
Thank So! Bernie
Posted By: Bernier Re: Using Line 6 FBV Control - 12/12/18 09:20 AM
Got it fixed.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Using Line 6 FBV Control - 12/12/18 01:36 PM
Hi Bernier,

Would you mind sharing the steps you used to resolve your question, the information might prove useful to other users searching for an answer to a similar question.
Posted By: Bernier Re: Using Line 6 FBV Control - 12/14/18 09:56 AM
When I went into the midi devices tab in PT it listed the options for midi input. I noticed that the FBV control had options to load into channel 1,2,3 or 4. PT had chosen 4, which I was not aware of, but I did see that somewhere in the progression of what I was doing (can't recall now). When I tried to load it, I chose 1. I was getting an out of error message because it had already been loaded.
To program the footswitchs I went into POD Farm and right clicked on the device or knob I wanted to control, then selected midi learn, and tapped on the switch I wanted to use.
© PG Music Forums