PG Music Home
Posted By: hardpeace pg any good for rock to heavey riffs - 09/14/19 10:28 AM
hi everyone not a band in the box user yet but planning to buy the audiophile before i make the plunge wanted to know if anyone has worked with realband in the rock to heavey riffs section and wanted to know if it stacks up i see lots of videos jazz blues ect on line but not so much rock grunge ect thanks
Posted By: floyd jane Re: pg any good for rock to heavey riffs - 09/14/19 05:15 PM
hardpeace,

Welcome to the forums...

This question might get more responses in a different section of the forum - though I'm not sure which one... Off Topics, perhaps (it's a busy forum)... maybe Songwriting? Not sure...

Anyway... there are not a lot of "Rockers" posting songs, but that doesn't mean it isn't available in the RealTracks. There are DEFINITELY a lot of RealDrums that will work for Rock. And a lot of Bass RealTracks. You can hear sample of the RealTracks here:

https://www.pgmusic.com/realtracks.all.php?os=win

Check out the Metal tracks. And the Punk tracks. (just to name a few).

I'm mainly a Country and Singer/Songwriter type, but you can hear a few (sorta) Rock tracks on my website Song List page
http://www.floydjane.com/Songs/Player.html

Look for these songs:

This I Love Tammy Tattoo
Tracks And Roads
None Of It Matters (uses the BIAB Punk tracks)
Cuckoo
Bad Enough

They are not real "heavy" but they might give you some idea. (I don't have a Rock voice, so I don't do a lot of it)
Posted By: hardpeace Re: pg any good for rock to heavey riffs - 09/20/19 07:33 PM
hi floyd jane
i really appreciate your feed back
i been looking for some samples besides the videos on pg
but no luck ya as long the bass and drums are good all probably will take the plunge
thanks for your time to answer my question
cheers
kind regards
manfred
Posted By: hardpeace Re: pg any good for rock to heavey riffs - 09/20/19 07:36 PM
by the way great songs you have written awesome
Posted By: hardpeace Re: pg any good for rock to heavey riffs - 09/20/19 07:45 PM
love None of it matters its real good but so is all of your song
rock on
© PG Music Forums