PG Music Home
Posted By: Gouge Auto Pitch Correction - 07/03/21 01:55 PM
I have recently upgraded PowerTracks to PT2021 64 bit. I went into Tracks to carry out an audio pitch correction on a vocal track and couldn't find it. I've been through the manual, but it seems to have disappeared. Have I missed something? If it has moved or changed its name, please tell me. I want to do a pitch correction using a MIDI track to correct the audio, as I could in previous versions (it was in PT2020). I've looked in RealBand and it isn't in there either.
Posted By: rharv Re: Auto Pitch Correction - 07/03/21 11:12 PM
Try right clicking the track (maybe, if I understand)

My selections in the harmonizer image below are not a good example; I was just trying to screenshot how to get to the window I *think you are looking for ..

Attached picture MIDI_Audio_Tuning.jpg
Attached picture Harmonizer2021.jpg
Posted By: Bob Calver Re: Auto Pitch Correction - 07/08/21 06:22 AM
If rharv's right click doesn't help, I've used pitch correction in 2020 to correct the vocal to a match a midi track and it was a function of the helicon harmonizer which is not available in 2021 as 2021 is a 64 bit program and 2020 was 32 bits.

BUT! if you have 2021, you also have access to 2020 - i have both shortcuts on my desktop. so you could open the seq file in 2020, correct the pitch, save it and then reopen in 2021.

i have shortcuts to both versions on my desktop but if you haven't yu might need to navigate to the RB 32 bit exe file to open it.
© PG Music Forums