PG Music Home
Posted By: TeleBob Rants about rants and raves(and a rave) - 06/26/07 12:58 AM
Rants
One can only access the Rants and Raves from the forum button on the top.
One can not access it from the forum list at the side.

Raves
I love BIAB and PTPA.
I just finished most of the music for this years children's Christmas musical for the church.
Yesterday I presented the music and script to the group. (that helps put this on, not a band)
They were rolling on the floor laughing at some of the music and lyrics.(in a good way at the parts they should have laughed at)
My rave is that without BIAB this would have taken me WAY TOO MANY hours to do.
I love this program! BIAB 2007.
I also am using PTPA V10 and am upgrading when I am done with all the musical and have time to mess with an upgrade.

PG Music, keep up the great work on these products!
Thank you guys.
Be blessed
Bob
Posted By: furry Re: Rants about rants and raves(and a rave) - 07/12/07 03:12 PM
Bob I agree 100%
My professional days are long gone, but thanks to biab, I'm enjoying my playing more than ever, albeit for a short period at a time. It's great fun building up the base for a tune / song and hearing it explode into life.
Posted By: mark1 Re: Rants about rants and raves(and a rave) - 07/13/07 04:31 PM
That's a great way of putting it - "hearing it explode into life!"
First time I did a song with BiaB, I couldn't believe it - I was waiting for the whole thing to fall apart when I replayed it, or to be a mess when I burned it to cd. - but there it was - my song, with a great backing that I could only have hoped for if I'd hired a studio and muscians !
I played it to my wife and kids and they were amazed - my friends firmly believed
other people were playing along with me ,or that I had played the parts myself.
One guy said "I didn't know you could play the violin so well!"
There were many similar remarks - I don't try to explain it all to them now,I'm just satisfied that they take it for granted I've got a great band of players !
I love this programme so much - thanks to all @ PG.
BTW - I was wondering just how many people all over the world are using Biab - any idea what the sales figures are since it first hit the market until now?
(I 'm kinda hoping not TOO many - I'd like to keep it my little secret!)
© PG Music Forums