PG Music Home
Posted By: ostoura Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 05/17/13 04:18 PM
Hi
I Have Found That Flamenco Realtracks i'm Waited For Wont Be Produced From BiAB For A while So I Decided To Try TO Make One My Self So I Will Replace The "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085" Found In Set 1 To A Flamenco Chords Acoustic Nylon Guitar

1- Search In Th Realtracks Folder For The Folder "Guitar, Acoustic, Strumming Ev 085"

2- Copy The Content To Be Edited In Your Desktop

3- Analyze The Chords Found In ACG002.wav (Scale Is C)

4- And Here i Stopped Cause I Needed Help To Know What Chords They Use.. Although Here Is A List Of The Scales According To The Files

ACG001 Scale A
ACG002 Scale C
ACG003 Scale D
ACG004 Scale E
ACG005 Scale F
ACG006 Scale G
ACG007 Scale A
ACG008 Scale C
ACG009 Scale D
ACG010 Scale E
ACG011 Scale F
ACG012 Scale G

By The Way All This Scales Are Same For All Realtracks

So What is The Chords Played For The C Scale ACG002.wav?

Any Help
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 05/17/13 09:25 PM
Hi ostoura,

Knowledge of how to create and assemble Realtracks has never been released by PG Music. These are the invention of Peter Gannon and his team and as such, they would be protected by patent laws and intellectual property laws.

The fact that you want to create your own flamenco guitar tracks suggests that you can play flamenco guitar. Why not simply record yourself playing on your songs? My experience tells me that it doesn't matter how good a Realtracks is, it's still not as good as a live player.

Kind regards,
Noel
Posted By: ostoura Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 05/17/13 11:10 PM
Hi Noel

Thanks For Reply, About The Copy Rights, I Guess The Law Stated That It Would Be Protected If I Make It In A Commercial Way, While I'm Intended To Use it Individually Only To Solve A Big Problem Which is The Absent Of The Flamenco, Ethnic, Oriental, Greek, Indian And Far-Eastern Styles.

As World Music Composer, I need A Fast Way To Accompany My Melody While Composing, Then When Its Time For A Real production I Use Logic To Record Totally Live Music, But During Composing I Like The Feel Of The RealTracks, Its The Closest To Live And Much Better Than Any Other Virtual Instruments (VST/AU).

And Also By The Way I Have Some Video Recorded From Band In A Box 2007 As A Tutorial To Help You Build Your Own RealDrums. Cause During 2007 There Where No Realtracks Yet , But They Just Produced The RealDrums, And Really This Help Me To Make The Full Drums Of Flamenco Percussions And Indian Drums, And Since This Video Is A Proof That BIAB Not Preventing But Also Helping To Make Your Own RealDrums, I Guess Its Also No problem To make RealTracks.

Anyway I Already Have Tried to Replace The Files And I Did Succeeded To Get A Different Sound And My Only Problem Is The Difference In Chords Like The Slight Difference Between A Chord Like FMaj And F2 Or FAdd9.
Cause My Ear Detects Like Major, Minor, 7, m7, Sus, And Aug,

Even The Audio Chord Recognition In Band In A Box Is Not So Accurate.

My Conclusion For The ACG002.wav (Which Is C Scale) Is
C, C, Am, Am, F, F, C, C, C, C, Am, Am, F, F, G, G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, Am G, F C, F C, G, G, F C, G Am, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, Am, Em, F, G, F, G, Am, Am, F, G, Am, G Am, G, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, F C, Am Bb, G, Bb G, Am G, Bb G, Am G, Dm, Em, F, G, C, C, C, C, F, F, C, C, C, F, Am, G, F, F, G, G, Am, Am, F, F, Am, Am, G, G, Dm, Dm, Em, Em, Dm, Dm, G, G, Am, Am, E7, E7, E7, E7, Am, Am, Dm, Dm, Am, Am, Dm, E7, Am, Dm, Am Dm, Am, Dm Em, F G, F, Em, Dm, G, C G, C, Am F, G, F G, C, Am G, C, Am G, F G, Am G, Dm G, C F, G Am, F Am, G G7, Am G7, Dm G, Am G7, Dm Em, F, G Am, F, Dm, C Dm C, G7, G G7 G, Am, Am Em Am, G, G F G, C, C F C, F, G F G, C, Am G Am, G, G F G, C, C, C, C, C,

So Could You Please Correct My Chords If I'm Wrong?
Posted By: dcuny Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 06/01/13 02:58 AM
I don't know if PG Music has applied for a patent on RealTracks, or the file layout is protected IP. After all, one loop manufacturer trumpets that their naming system is patented (although that's not quite what the actual patent claims). But I digress...

The RealTrack files are (obviously) unencrypted .wma file, and listening to them makes it pretty clear what's going on. To pretend there's some deep secret hidden seems a bit odd.

Now, staying awake while listening to "raw" RealTracks can be a challenge. wink

The real value in RealTracks isn't some sort of proprietary wizardry, but the work that's gone into building them, which is why I suspect other folk haven't been making them: it's a niche market for niche market.

But I don't think many of us on the forum want to put the Benevolent Powers That Be to the test - myself included! So I doubt you'll get a response to your question, even if someone's worked it out.
Posted By: ostoura Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 01/07/15 04:00 AM
GREAT news, now and finally u can make your own real tracks ….on biab 2014 user style …..check the program tutorial and see how easy it is to add a real guitar chords, fingerpicking or even a soloing …..

btw for the rhythm u can also make a custom real drums using the tutorial from biab 2007

Thanx PG MUSIC
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Home Made Flamenco Realtracks - 01/07/15 11:51 AM
I hope you will post links to your flamenco guitar UserTracks in the UserTracks forum section. I'm looking forward to hearing your playing and examples of what you have developed.
© PG Music Forums