PG Music Home
Posted By: Island Soul Mixer Window Tip - 09/07/16 09:37 AM
I have a tip I want to share with you regarding the mixer windows. In BIAB for Mac, if you have a song loaded up and you want to control all the levels of each track simultaneously, all you have to do if press and hold the apple key, click on a fader for one of the tracks and all of the tracks' levels will follow the track fader selected. This works with the volume faders, the panning faders,the reverb level faders, and the tone levels. Now, if you want you can do this by pressing down with two fingers on the value box, a black screen containing a numerical value. After tapping a box with two fingers, a screen will pop up asking you to enter a new "x", in which x represent the amount or value assigned to a parameter. Now, all you need to do is enter the value and you're good to go.

P.S. I'm using the BIAB 2016 for Mac on a Macbook Pro. I have no clue how this work for Windows.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Mixer Window Tip - 09/07/16 12:06 PM
Islansoul,

Nice tip! It works the same for Windows BiaB; just use the CNTRL (control) key instead of the Apple key.
Posted By: colly Re: Mixer Window Tip - 09/07/16 12:57 PM
Hold shift on windows if they are all individually set and it pulls them all back but keeps the settings for each track..
© PG Music Forums