PG Music Home
Posted By: Pipeline ReWire RealBand/PT - 10/27/16 03:03 AM
This little VST works great and makes RealBand a ReWire Master to any app with ReWire Support.

http://www.energy-xt.com/index.php?id=0115

Just add a 32 and 64 on the dll's name ReWire VST64.dll ReWire VST32.dll, you will need JBridge for the 64, try demo or $10 to buy here https://www.pgmusic.com/jbridge.htm

Attached File
ReWire_RB_Animation.gif  (1896 downloads)
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 11/27/16 09:07 PM
Yes, awesome demo Pipeline. I've tried to contact the guy who made that rewire VST, based on his email in the about section of his site. But no reply.

We plan on adding rewire support directly early next year. Seeing it working already in your demo is a great kickstart for us. Thanks
Posted By: bupper Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 11/28/16 08:01 AM
I see you were using reaper in the video. If you use reaper you don't need rewire or rewire vst at all. ReaRoute is part of reaper & allows you to connect to any other daw & even of course BIAB
Posted By: Pipeline Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 11/28/16 04:08 PM
ReWire gives RB/BB transport control over the slave DAW.
Posted By: Island Soul Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 11/29/16 03:11 PM
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon
Yes, awesome demo Pipeline. I've tried to contact the guy who made that rewire VST, based on his email in the about section of his site. But no reply.

We plan on adding rewire support directly early next year. Seeing it working already in your demo is a great kickstart for us. Thanks

That's great. I'm a Mac user amd since we can't get real band, Rewire would be an awesome workarround. It would also be a great for being able to instently change the time signature, key signature and audition tracks when trying to find parts for original songs.
Posted By: Pipeline Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 11/29/16 03:25 PM
The ReWireVST is partially working in BB Win/Mac but the audio is broken and it only starts and stops it is not getting the position/pause/loop information from Biab as with other VSTs that work in Realband but not Biab.
Posted By: Armand Re: ReWire RealBand/PT - 05/19/17 04:17 AM
Originally Posted By: PeterGannon

any news about rewire ? .... still waiting as many to have this feature !!!!
Posted By: Pipeline ReWireVST RealBand - Update - 09/20/19 07:48 AM
Here's an updated link for the ReWireVST http://energy-xt.com/rewire-vst.html
Posted By: Pipeline Re: ReWireVST RealBand - Update - 02/07/22 11:33 PM
This seems to be abandoned now so I uploaded it
ReWire_VST.zip.mp4 remove .mp4
Posted By: Luxyfeer Re: ReWireVST RealBand - Update - 12/24/22 12:36 AM
ty very much
Posted By: Luxyfeer Re: ReWireVST RealBand - Update - 12/24/22 01:09 AM
please, could you share again link to download rewire? ty!
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: ReWireVST RealBand - Update - 12/24/22 04:53 PM
Originally Posted By: Luxyfeer
please, could you share again link to download rewire? ty!
Rewire is a depreciated product from +++ Reason Studios +++ and is no longer available as a standalone application.

+++ THIS +++ FAQ explains the situation better.
© PG Music Forums