PG Music Home
A little bit rough and ready, but I hope easy enough to follow. grin More coming in due course if folks are interested.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDxAsBWvGN0
wink

Bless you, good Sir!

Please do keep them coming grin
Just saw this comment. It was my pleasure Mr DeaconBlues09. grin I will do a few more.
Yea thanks, I downloaded that.
Hi, I am a bit confused why not mute the part (down where it says piano or whatever ) in the bar settings then reset it to normal when you want it back? Is the silence a better way to handle it?

I often just drop the settings in the bar for an instrument say by -20 this keeps the guy in the background and bring him back up when I need him. Sometimes I mute and bring it back but is it better to silence the track?
Originally Posted By: Teunis
Hi, I am a bit confused why not mute the part (down where it says piano or whatever ) in the bar settings then reset it to normal when you want it back? Is the silence a better way to handle it?

I often just drop the settings in the bar for an instrument say by -20 this keeps the guy in the background and bring him back up when I need him. Sometimes I mute and bring it back but is it better to silence the track?

It's just another way to do the same thing. For workflow consistency, if I am changing instruments on a track or introducing a soloist, I use silence rather than the track Mute/ Return to normal.
© PG Music Forums