PG Music Home
How to find out what plugins are installed in latter versions of BIAB.

ONE: SOFTWARE SYNTHESISERS (i.e. soft synths)

See the upper pair of images below. If the screenview is not the same shown on the image, CTRL+T will change views (this only applies to latter versions of BIAB).

1. Make sure that the Melody track is empty and does not contain a Realtrack.

2. Select the Plugins dialog window by following #1, #2, #3 as shown on the upper image.

3. Select "Melody" (#4).

4. Click on the Top Dropdown Button and the list of installed soft synths that are available to BIAB will be visible.

TWO: AUDIO EFFECTS

See the lower pair of images below.

5. Follow #1, #2, #3 as in part ONE above.

6. It's not necessary to select any particular track this time.

7. Click on the Second Dropdown Button to see a list of installed, thus available, effects.

Description: Identifying installed software synthesisers
Attached picture determining plugins - synths 2018.jpg

Description: Identifying installed audio effects
Attached picture determining plugins - effects 2018.jpg
You're doing God's work here, Noel.

Keep 'em coming! laugh
Hi Noel, you haven't added Dimension Pro? Don't you like it. I have used it a fair bit and find it really good.

Tony
Originally Posted By: Teunis
Hi Noel, you haven't added Dimension Pro? Don't you like it. I have used it a fair bit and find it really good.

Tony

Tony,

I'm a fan of Dimension Pro, too.

Because I ultimately build my mixes and arrangements in Reaper, I don't have much need for soft synths in BIAB other than a general midi one (Coyote WT or TTS-1) so that I can hear whether or not a particular midi track will do the job.

If I need something a little more elaborate for a better sound, I usually use Sforzando and HiQ sounds.

The soft synths that are in the above list are a result of just fiddling around and trying things out (mainly to help users).

You're very observant!
Noel
Excellent set of instructions Noel. Thanks for posting this. Many people will get good use, for sure.
© PG Music Forums