PG Music Home
Hi there folks,

I was prompted to record and publish this quick video in honor of the exquisite new gospel vocal RTs released with BiaB 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUBNZvNAjzk&feature=youtu.be

Hope this is of use to some of y'all.

Best wishes,

Deacon
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Hi there folks,

I was prompted to record and publish this quick video in honor of the exquisite new gospel vocal RTs released with BiaB 2019.

Best wishes,

Deacon

Very clever, you have shown me some new tricks. Thanks Deacon.

Tony
Originally Posted By: Teunis
Originally Posted By: DeaconBlues09
Hi there folks,

Best wishes,

Deacon

Very clever, you have shown me some new tricks. Thanks Deacon.

Tony

Thanks Tony,

Discovering these little nuggets keeps me addicted to this sometimes frustrating, but ultimately magical, program! :-)
Thanks for this, Deacon.

Very clever mod of the functions in BIAB.

What about also using volume automation, and compression to give a similar amount of control?

You could have a base 'Mmmm' track (or any other track) as a kind of template, import it to multiple tracks in your DAW, and slightly vary the volume automation, compression and do some other types of manipulation to achieve other effects (e.g., slightly de-tuning some of the copied and making other copied tracks of the same part slightly higher, would contribute to an impression of greater 'width').
Originally Posted By: drutgat
Thanks for this, Deacon.

Very clever mod of the functions in BIAB.

What about also using volume automation, and compression to give a similar amount of control?

You could have a base 'Mmmm' track (or any other track) as a kind of template, import it to multiple tracks in your DAW, and slightly vary the volume automation, compression and do some other types of manipulation to achieve other effects (e.g., slightly de-tuning some of the copied and making other copied tracks of the same part slightly higher, would contribute to an impression of greater 'width').

Hi Drutgat,

As I mentioned in the reply to your YT comment, these are all amazing tips, of course, but decidedly out of scope of the particular issue(s) I address here (namely the choppiness issue with "section-based"/ensemble RTs).
That's really clever thinking!

An excellent BIAB discovery.

Noel
Originally Posted By: Noel96
That's really clever thinking!

An excellent BIAB discovery.

Noel

Thanks Noel!

If you enjoyed this, I'm fairly certain you'll LOVE what I the next "hack" I'll be posting about over the weekend!

Stay tuned :-)
Thanks Deacon,
Yeah, saw and replied to your YT response.

I should have said in my message that I was just really posting to give others ideas of other tips that they could use in addition to your brilliant one here.

Looking forward to your next video.

smile
© PG Music Forums