PG Music Home
Did you wait too long to purchase flowers, a card, or book a restaurant for Valentine's Day? Or, maybe material gifts just aren't your thing?

Why not whip together a song in Band-in-a-Box? It's as easy as typing in some chords, choosing a style, and pressing play!

Or, take it a step further with the help of the Audio Chord Wizard and our StylePicker Song Titles Browser feature!
How???
-Use the Audio Chord Wizard to analyze their favorite song and provide you with the chord progression
-Take that chord progression and start a new project in Band-in-a-Box (choose "Erase the Audio WAV file in BB" | Enable style)
-Head to the StylePicker window, search for a style for that song using the "Song Titles Browser" Feature (top right)
-Choose from the list provided
-Press Play!

Like what you hear? Save it, and viola!

How much for this option?
That’s a cool idea, indeed. I have never heard about a gift box with music, and it might be something to surprise my siblings with.
Welcome to the forum to our two new posters. I’m just a user of BIAB but I can clarify that any version of BIAB has the features mentioned by Callie.

Be aware BIAB is a sophisticated program and there are different levels with which users approach it. I have almost three decades of experience with this wonderful program and I’m a professional musician and composer. It’s not just a one-button solution to do what is mentioned, but it can be done for many songs.
We always celebrate Christmas together, and giving each other gifts has been our tradition for years.
Every year each of us tries to come up with something special. This year I thought about giving each one of them a large gift box with sweets and some personalized stuff. And this music gift box might be something that will make my gift baskets special. Can I print a QR code link to such a personalized playlist?
© PG Music Forums