PG Music Home
Posted By: pdoth Magnus Chior Plugin - 08/13/10 04:42 PM
Does anybody have any experience using the above plugin with RB?

I have this installed as a plugin in my VST folder and it works great in Cubase. However, when I call this up in RB I get an error message saying it can't find the data for loading the chior voices. For some reason it keeps looking in drive D which is a CD drive. The main prog resides on the C drive with the VST folder.

Anybody have any suggestions, views or insights please?

Most appriciated

pdoth
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Magnus Chior Plugin - 08/13/10 09:29 PM
Try making a folder named choir or vst in your RB folder and install the vst there. Then use the add vst pull down in RB to locate the .dll and see if that will load it completely. I have had similar problems with vst's being installed and the .dll was located somewhere else.

I'm not familiar with the Magnus Choir Vst, but hopefully it will load correctly. Sometimes a VST download will get corrupted and I have to redo everything from scratch.

I'm not sure if all VST's will work with RB? If you continue to have problems installing or loading it, click the "live help" button at the top here and tech support will assist you, if someone else doesn't respond here.

Trax

The files must be in a directory where the VST host is looking for VST plugins. Unzip, unrar the files ".dll and .dat" into your VST Plugins folder.

You may be missing the .dat file?
© PG Music Forums