PG Music Home
Posted By: Deacon Amplitude - 04/18/13 12:31 PM
I imported an amplitude style from BIAB to RB and the Amplitude effects were not there....I searched through RB and can't figure out where Amplitude resides. It has to be there because it plays in BIAB...but I can't find it...I know it must be operator error...but this operator is stumped
Posted By: jford Re: Amplitude - 04/18/13 01:46 PM
First of all, the difficulty might be that you are looking for Amplitude. The name of the program is Amplitube.

When you installed IK-Multimedia Amplitube, you should have specified where to install the VST dll. Search your computer for the file "AmpliTube 3.dll". Note the path where it is located, and then in RealBand, add it as a new VST. You should then be able to use it; however, I can't remember off the top of my head if RealBand picks up the effects specified in BIAB files, or if you have to manually set it back up in RealBand.
Posted By: pwarren Re: Amplitude - 04/18/13 10:29 PM
Quote:

I can't remember off the top of my head if RealBand picks up the effects specified in BIAB files, or if you have to manually set it back up in RealBand.

You have to manually reset all FX within RB. Having RB recognize your FX set in BiaB would make using RB a lot easier for those of us that work primarily in BiaB and bring songs into RB for instrumental or vocal tracks.

I sure hope PGM decide to make RB recognize FX settings from BiaB soon.
© PG Music Forums