PG Music Home
Posted By: 2bSolo Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/12/17 07:27 PM
Lately, I can't get an answer on the Tech Support line. I leave messages and they don't call back. Anyone know what is going on? They used to be easy to reach.
Posted By: 2bSolo Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/16/17 10:09 PM
Guess it is just me. 30 views and no comments.
Posted By: Del Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/17/17 12:09 AM
I've had good luck using the 'Live Help' button at the top right of this page. I've used it to 'chat' with the help desk before. I don't think they are open until 10AM PST.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/17/17 09:32 AM
2bSolo, where are you calling from, e.g. what timezone?

Are you sure that there would/should be somebody available at the time(s) you called?

And yes, did you try the chat?

I've occasionally sent support requests by email that have taken a long time to get a response to. I haven't ever needed to try telephone support, so I cannot answer that part.
Posted By: 2bSolo Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/17/17 10:12 AM
I live in Florida, so I always subtract three hours. I have called in the afternoon and early evening. I get the recording. If I leave a message, no one responds.

I will try the Live Help. Usually I get someone on the Sales side with that.

Like I said, it has just been this way for the last few weeks. I thought something might have changed at the company.

Thanks for the responses.
Posted By: Catherine Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/19/17 12:48 PM
Hi there,

I have sent you a private message.

Thank you!
Posted By: 2bSolo Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/19/17 08:35 PM
Catherine,

So where is that private message?

2b
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/19/17 09:16 PM
Did you check under 'My Stuff | Messages' ? It's necessary to scroll to the top of the thread to be able to see this option.

If a message is there, you should have a flashing envelope.

Attached picture mystuff messages.JPG
Posted By: 2bSolo Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/19/17 11:59 PM
Thanks, Noel. There was nothing flashing but I found it. The only message was an old one from Jim Fogle.

I finally spoke to someone at Tech Support tonight. He was very nice. He said they have two people to help 200,000 customers. Also,even though you can leave a message, they don't have time to call back.

I think I have a better chance with the Forum. Thanks for the tip on messages.
Posted By: 2bSolo Re: Contacting PG Music Technical Support - 05/20/17 10:22 AM
I tried the Live Help. It is Sales. The responder didn't know anything about the PG VST's.
Originally Posted By: 2bSolo

I finally spoke to someone at Tech Support tonight. He was very nice. He said they have two people to help 200,000 customers. Also,even though you can leave a message, they don't have time to call back.
Two people to serve 200.000 customers? OMG... No wonder they "never" respond to anything in the forum also... What would they do if it was not for all those great guys in this forum?.... I read a tread somewhere requesting more participating from PG-Music staff in the forum. It got a little better for a while and people was happy.
© PG Music Forums