PG Music Home
Posted By: Phil Babylon Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/28/17 05:11 PM
Hi Everyone.
First of all: Merry Christmas and Happy (forthcoming) New Year to all.
I have a feeling someone has raised this issue before, but I can't find it in any search of the Forums.
I'm using Izotope's Neutron. It works perfectly with the other DAW I regularly use (Reaper) but with Realband I have a fundamental problem: whatever changes I make in Neutron are lost as soon as I click off it and look at a different plugin.

I'm definitely opening Realband as an administrator and, so far as I can see, I'm doing nothing different with Neutron in Realband than I am in Reaper.

Any ideas?

Bestest to you all

Phil
Posted By: CoolBreeze Re: Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/28/17 07:29 PM
Probably going to need more details. I couldn't even get it to run without Jbridge. Now it works better than it did in Mixcraft.
Posted By: sslechta Re: Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/28/17 07:59 PM
I only use it in Pro Tools. Not sure you can run it in Realband unless the Jbridge option works.
Posted By: Robertkc Re: Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/28/17 10:08 PM
Phil,
I use several Izotope plugins with RealBand ( though not Neutron), and find I have to save the changes made on the file menu for them to stick when switching to a different plugin.
Slow going but it works.

Robert
Posted By: CoolBreeze Re: Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/28/17 11:21 PM
Yeah I probably should have left this one alone. I only use it to tweak the final mix , so I wouldn't really know. I just confirmed it on mine, but Nectar does keep its settings. Perhaps there's something you can set in Jbridge if you're using that. Good luck, and Happy New Year to you!
Posted By: Phil Babylon Re: Realband and Izotope's Neutron - 12/31/17 07:06 AM
Thanks to everyone for their replies. I'll stick with it and see if I can work out a solution.

Happy New Year to everyone. For all their faults, biab and realband are such amazing pieces of software. They let me do things in my 60's I dreamt of in my '20's.

Regards

Phil
© PG Music Forums