PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. roland tts dx not showing [Resolved] - 08/05/19 10:40 AM
hi guys can not seem to make this show up I run the dx scan and nothing no tts any thoughts eric
Posted By: silvertones Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 04:19 PM
Did you install it?
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 04:34 PM
hi john it shows up in biab as a dxi I assumed it would in real band
Posted By: MarioD Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 05:14 PM
Originally Posted By: F.M.M.
hi john it shows up in biab as a dxi I assumed it would in real band

I don't use RB so this may not be the case but is RB looking for the same DXi folder as BiaB is looking?
Posted By: jford Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 06:40 PM
As stated, TTS-1 is a DXi (not VSTi). If you installed the 64-bit version of TTS-1 (for 64-bit BIAB), you won't see it in RealBand, because RealBand is still a 32-bit application. You would need 32-bit version of TTS-1. If you have an old copy of Cakewalk Music Creator or Sonar Home Studio or Sonar X1/2/3/Platinum, you can install the 32-bit version to get TTS-1. Even if you have the new Sonar by Bandlab, both can co-exist on the same machine. I don't know, however, if the old Cakewalk authentication system is still running, however, but you could always uninstall if it didn't work.

Posted By: rharv Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 07:26 PM
Since it's DXi it wouldn't matter what folder; these show up from being registered with Windows.

I'm guessing jford hit the nail on the head. Does it show up in 32 bit BiaB?
If not it is most likely a 32 bit vs 64 bit issue.
Posted By: silvertones Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 07:28 PM
Right John you are. Keep forgetting about the tts 1 for dl was 64 bit. I have Sonar 2 up to 8 and my tts1 is the 32 bit.
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 08:01 PM
hi guys thanks to all of your input well some how I must of got rid of 32 bit tts dxi however went to my old account downloaded back all is well old age im afraid thanks responding guys eric
Posted By: rharv Re: roland tts dx not showing - 08/05/19 08:10 PM
glad you got it whooped!
© PG Music Forums