PG Music Home
Posted By: jonel RealBand Tutorial Videos - 11/01/19 06:54 AM
Hi All,
I'm working with RealBand and Midi and would like to know if PG Music provide video tutorials. There is certainly plenty of stuff for Band in a Box.

Thanks
Posted By: Mike Head Re: RealBand Tutorial Videos - 11/01/19 11:09 AM
HI

YES indeed they do.
Go to top of this page and click on support.

Scroll down to videos.

This will bring you to the BIAB Videos

Click on Real band tab

There you go

Mike
Posted By: jonel Re: RealBand Tutorial Videos - 11/01/19 12:44 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for your response. I have tried that prior to making my post. I must be misunderstanding something.

I go to support as you say and this opens a page where I have link to videos which are all BIAB.

Now,the only RealBand tab I see is the one back at the top of the page (which I was sure would simply just open a new page)and this one doesn't help me any. In fact if I click on the RealBand tab at the top of the page I simply get transferred over to Band in a Box windows tab. I see not much of RealBand anywhere on these pages. Actually. on checking, the RealBand tab at the top of the page actually ponts to the SAME page as BIAB anyway.

When I saw that there was a range of YouTube videos I tried again and then, in frustration, I posted for help.

Sorry Mike. You are absolutely correct. I have a real issue at my end using the Chrome browse. I noticed this before because I can't play the BIAB videos in Chrome and I have had to use Microssoft Edge instead,
So, after your post I tried to follow your instructions but no tabs were visible on the BIAB videos page.

I now try using Edge and, what do you know, I have the tabs available and I'm able to get to the page for RealBand.
This has obviously been a problem at my end for a while and I'm not sure why it is not working with Chrome!

Thanks

Page using Chrome:

Posted By: MarioD Re: RealBand Tutorial Videos - 11/01/19 05:23 PM
Google/Bing PGMusic RealBand videos and you will find them.
Posted By: jonel Re: RealBand Tutorial Videos - 11/02/19 09:39 AM
Thanks Mario
© PG Music Forums