PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music RealBand 2020 is Here! - 11/30/19 04:23 PM
RealBand 2020 is here, and is included free with Band-in-a-Box® 2020 for Windows!

There are over 20 additions to RealBand, including intelligent Audio-Harmonies (1-4 voice), Scrub Mode, mixer enhancements, open MusicXML .musicxml and .xml, easier transpose, RealTracks, RealDrums sound improvements, and more!

RealBand 2020 New Features include:

Darker Grid Lines
Grid lines in Tracks and Audio Edit windows are drawn in a darker color instead of white.

Auto-hide Grid Lines
RealBand will auto-hide grid lines when they are within a certain number of pixels of each other.

Audio Scrub Mode
The new audio scrub button in the Audio Edit window lets you click and drag to hear a section of audio.

Shift key for moving multiple volume sliders and pan knobs
If moving a volume slider while pressing the Shift key, then any other selected tracks' sliders will also move. This applies to Tracks and Mixer windows.

...and more!

For the complete list of new features included in RealBand 2020, click here, and choose the "RealBand 2020" Tab.
Posted By: horsthartung Re: RealBand 2020 is Here! - 12/19/19 01:10 AM
Realband 2020 is all messed up

I just loaded a Band In The Box file or sgu file that sounds good and opened it in Realband 2020 only to find out that at bar 236 is a blank spot for the realtracks except the drums.....?????? I can't figure out why. also the tempo map in Band in the box works good but have a problem at the end of the song....Why???

Would you like me to send you these files so you can figure it out?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: RealBand 2020 is Here! - 12/19/19 10:23 PM
Hi horsthartung,

Even though you're experiencing the issue at bar 236 I'm wondering if you may not be experiencing what some call the "255 bar limitation". There was a big discussion over multiple threads a few months ago. +++ HERE +++ is one of the most viewed.
Posted By: TES Re: RealBand 2020 is Here! - 01/05/20 03:43 PM
Hello: I am using Real Band 2020 and having difficulty recording a bass line over a series of chords. My ASIO device is a Focusrite Scarlett Solo Second Generation. Real Band recognizes this and I can see recognizes the input as I pluck the bass strings. I click on record and all indications are my playing is recorded. I then click on playback after saving the take, but there is nothing recorded. What am I missing, and why is there no clear instructions on how to record a simple bass, guitar or instrument part anywhere on the web?

Help, I would appreciate it!

Ted
Posted By: Burton Trent Re: RealBand 2020 is Here! - 04/01/20 12:16 PM
Callie,
I wish I had bought this new 2020 BIAB earlier and Especially Real Band, I'm lovin' it. The Real Tracks are amazing. I've been redoing all of my songs. I've put some 'Brent Mason' and 'Jason Roller' guitar, which has transformed my songs, so they sound like recorded in a studio. I would not use any other recording software, absolutely sold on it.You know what they say; KEEP IT COUNTRY! Burton Trent

Check me out and my songs on Reverbnation - BURTON TRENT all done with your software. I have not even touched the surface yet!

Via con dios tienes una bueno dia und haben sie eine guten tag.
© PG Music Forums