PG Music Home

Hello,

I have Realband 2020. I have started digging into it. How do you all like the 2020 version?

Cheers
maybe because my needs are simple but i haven't noticed a great deal of difference. i always update to get new RealTracks not for program improvments.

one wish i did have was that mixer subgroup moves could be recorded and automated. not sure if the 'click control' innovation does that as you can move multiple faders but will have to try
I like it, although not a lot of major new features for this go-round. I did get several of my suggestions implemented: the grid lines now have a darker color (it was originally white, which made it look like your audio wav form sat behind the grid lines, as if it were in prison); Jeff implement a fix to reduce the amount of white space at the top of the VST/VSTi window (now I'm hoping they can do the same thing in BIAB), and another new feature that escapes me right now.

There are still a few issues that need addressing. It doesn't always properly render VSTi audio to a track (or file on disk) properly, even though it plays it back correctly (that's probably my major gripe). And I wish they would bring it to 64-bit, like they did BIAB.

I have a lot of DAWs on my computer. They all have their place (some are gathering dust, though), but for simplicity and quickly generating content, RealBand does a fine job.
Thanks for your replies.

I do like how quick I can assemble a musical idea to present to my band. What a time saver!!
© PG Music Forums