PG Music Home
Posted By: Phil Babylon Realtracks Marked N/A Incorrectly - 02/04/20 11:30 AM
I have this week been using the style _CRICKET.

Realband consistently tells me Realtrack 3424 Jaw's harp is unavailable and does not generate a track for that instrument.

If I open Band in a Box and use the same style it happily loads Realtrack 3424 and generates a track.

Do Realband and Band in a Box use different versions of the Stylepicker (I was under the impression it was common to them both)?

Bizarrely, if in Realband I open the Realtracks picker it shows me quite a number of Realtracks as being not available, yet will happily open them and generate an individual track for them. Including Realtrack 3424.

I love BIAB and Realband and use them a lot - but it's stuff like this that drives me crazy! Anyone any ideas?

PB
Posted By: rharv Re: Realtracks Marked N/A Incorrectly - 02/04/20 08:29 PM
I assume you tried rebuilding the list in RB?
Just wanted to eliminate that.

Also need to make sure they are both looking at the same folder. I've done that before, had them each looking to a different drive (copy) of my RTs.
For instance, BiaB was looking to the external shipped drive, and RB was looking at an internal drive that I had failed to install all the RTs to..
Posted By: Phil Babylon Re: Realtracks Marked N/A Incorrectly - 02/10/20 02:52 PM
Hi....
Yes. I've tried (several) rebuilds.
I only have one drive for m Realtracks and both programs are looking in the same place.

I'll send a message to the Techies!

Cheers

P
© PG Music Forums