PG Music Home
I've just installed Izotope elements and i get crashes in RB when i try to revisit the plugin in the fx window.
i get izoptope working fine then try to edit the other fx and then when i revisit izotope the fx window hangs and then i close RB as its not responding.

However, once it loaded without the preset window and i got a jbridge error code which i failed to note (I know |I know.............)

however just wondering if jbridge gets updated. how can i check if its up to date? if it does get updated how do i get the update and as I bought it from PG do I qualify for a free upgrade?

if not $10 is not a fortune
As far as I know, the newest update to jBridge is version 1.75. If you bought the previous version from PG, you can update to this version with no problems.

https://jstuff.wordpress.com/jbridge/updates/

Jeff
thanks MountainSide. i think I've solved the crash problem anyway as it seems to be related to the iztope elements preset manager which was set to open on staring the plugin and started evry time i clciked 'edit'. disabling it seems (so far at least) to solve the problem
yes problem solved, crashes stopped and at the bottom of the panel with izotope elements as the fx it shows me jbridge 1.75
© PG Music Forums