PG Music Home
need to make some minor adjustments to bar lines. don't want to go through the whole ACW process again as I had to 'correct' some of the chords and they are now right.

I am sure there is a way to move them but can't remember or find it

the track was recorded by a friend without a click track and drifts slightly. don't want to change the timing as I will be sending him wav files of new parts and they need to match his tracks.

i seem to remember a tutorial on moving bar lines and also separate correcting the timing which i would like to know how to do for other songs

Originally Posted By: Bob Calver
need to make some minor adjustments to bar lines. don't want to go through the whole ACW process again as I had to 'correct' some of the chords and they are now right.

I am sure there is a way to move them but can't remember or find it

the track was recorded by a friend without a click track and drifts slightly. don't want to change the timing as I will be sending him wav files of new parts and they need to match his tracks.

i seem to remember a tutorial on moving bar lines and also separate correcting the timing which i would like to know how to do for other songs

This may be the tutorial you recall. If not, it still tells you how to address the timing problem you have with your song.

RealBand 2016 New Features - Click Track Portion starts 37:45
© PG Music Forums