PG Music Home
Posted By: Pat Marr RB 2021 activation missing? - 12/05/20 12:10 AM
I noticed that this year RealBand never asked me for an activation code. In the past both BIAB and RB individually asked me for activation codes. I thought maybe they changed the logic so that if the code was entered in one of them, it worked for both... but when I installed everything on a second computer I purposefully opened RB first (before entering the activation code for BIAB)... and got no request for an activation code.

Also conspicuously absent in the HELP menu is a place to enter the code manually.

Does anybody know if PGMusic decided to skip activating RealBand?
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: RB 2021 activation missing? - 12/05/20 12:28 AM
RealBand activation has been improved, and now gets it's activation automatically from Band-in-a-Box, so two separate activations are not required on a single system.
Posted By: GFJones Re: RB 2021 activation missing? - 02/12/21 04:03 AM
Will I run into a problem if my computer is never connected to the internet? I use a separate system for online activity. My music and art system does not go online.
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: RB 2021 activation missing? - 02/12/21 03:56 PM
No issues with that. We can help you activate and deactivate BIAB offline, simply contact our support team.
Posted By: GFJones Re: RB 2021 activation missing? - 02/15/21 07:07 PM
Thanks. I kind of got the cart ahead of the horse here. Found the instructions under "help" and am all set.
Posted By: Simon - PG Music Re: RB 2021 activation missing? - 02/16/21 08:45 PM
Excellent. Any other questions, feel free to ask away!
© PG Music Forums