PG Music Home
Posted By: Bob Calver can't audition RTs held on the internet - 12/11/20 06:21 AM
i get the yellow box saying 'auditioning' with the url then either nothing or an error message saying the server can't find it or it can't be played or something similar

my broadband is running a the usual speed which is easily fast enough to stream video

is there an answer anyone can come up with? are pg servers overloaded at the moment? 09.21 uk time
Posted By: rharv Re: can't audition RTs held on the internet - 12/11/20 09:48 AM
FWIW, I think the servers are stressed more this time of year than this time of day smile

I haven't tried audition, will try to remember to try it tonight.
Also, if you're using certain editions of Windows, the operating system may not include Windows Media Player. Band-in-a-Box for Windows requires Windows Media Player to perform certain tasks.

If your operating system doesn't include the Windows Media Player you can download it from +++ THIS +++ Microsoft support webpage.
i've got windows media player so maybe it is the servers..........will try again later
It can help to reinstall Windows Media Player - instructions for that are on this page: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/get-windows-media-player-81718e0d-cfce-25b1-aee3-94596b658287
© PG Music Forums