PG Music Home
I reported this already in the Power Tracks forum along with another problem that is more or less resolved. The thread is marked RESOLVED, anyway.

But this problem is still not resolved, so I'm creating a new thread for it here. Its occurring in both Power tracks and Realband. But, not on every song. I have recreated the symptoms on two separate computers with the same project file, provided below in case anyone wants to see if they get the same results.

In a nutshell, the time markers in the event editor are not being reported consistently. They change randomly.

Here's a link to a folder on my dropbox that has a video showing the anomaly happening, as well as a copy of the file that I have used multiple times on multiple computers to replicate the problem.
EVENT LIST ANOMALY FILES

If you just want to view the video, here's a link to it:
VIDEO
Posted By: MountainSide Re: EVENT LIST ANOMALY - 03/22/21 01:15 PM
Took a look at your video. That is weird! I'll pass this along to the Beta Testing group.

Jeff
Posted By: rharv Re: EVENT LIST ANOMALY - 03/22/21 05:51 PM
Most likely, since it seems file specific, development will need a copy of seq file, so thanks for link.
Posted By: Jeff Yankauer Re: EVENT LIST ANOMALY - 03/24/21 01:09 AM
This will be fixed in a future build of RB 2021. Thanks.
Posted By: DrDan Re: EVENT LIST ANOMALY - 03/24/21 12:17 PM
Pat, I loved your video! You sound so confused and frustrated all at the same time that you appear to know exactly what you are doing. This reflects my experience and workflow in BIAB all the time. There is a solution you know.... grin
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: EVENT LIST ANOMALY - 03/24/21 02:27 PM
Originally Posted By: Jeff Yankauer
This will be fixed in a future build of RB 2021. Thanks.

Thanks Jeff! I appreciate it!
© PG Music Forums